map-marker Voorhees Township, New Jersey

Tim Coleman of central Jersey is a consummate professional The work was meticulous Tim got back to me with answers the results were great

Garage Force - Tim Coleman of central Jersey is a consummate professional The work was...

Great job couldnt ask for more

Worked around my schedule.$$$$$..121212****211233****333333****333333****333333****

User's recommendation: Ask for tim coleman

Phil P Tnw

Received Lifetime warranty on product that lasted 3 1/2 years

Called to get floor fixed when product came off floor and no one would respond. Called them several times. Someone finally called back, made an appointment to look at the problem but never came to the house to look at the floor and see how the product had come off the floor

Loss:
Cons:
  • Have a poor product

Preferred solution: Full refund

User's recommendation: Life time warrant lasted us 3 1/2 years. You lose bunches of money.

Leighanne Iuq

| map-marker Santa Ana, California

Avoid Garage Force of St Louis

Met up with Garage Force at a home show. Talked to Robin and he seemed knowledgeable so I asked for a quote for a solid color floor.

He offered that a single color full chip floor would be more affordable and meet my needs. He gave me a sample that had used a gray base coat with white flakes, so some gray spots were visible. I asked about this and he said the base coat would be white for my floor and gray wouldn't be visible, so I contracted to get the floor coated. They got it done in a long day and on first glance it looked great.

When I looked closer, I noticed the gray spots between the flakes. It appears that they primed the floor with gray and then put on a white coat and broadcast the flakes. As the flakes got laid down, they disturbed the white and allowed spots of gray to show through. Disappointing, but not as devastating as the next discovery.

The floor was so rough it was impossible to get a mop across it without shredding the mop and leaving strings all over the floor. It looks like they didn't put down a clear coat over the chips as depicted on their website. This destroyed the functionality of the floor. I'll take part of the blame, as I didn't do my research on the need for the clear coat to lock the flakes in place and to smooth the floor, but this is something a conscientious installer would mention in selling the floor.

I also didn't get the full install process documented on the contract, so no real recourse.

I'll fix it myself to make it work, but I shouldn't need to. If you plan to use these guys, go in eyes wide open and do your research.

User's recommendation: If you are going to use these guys, do your research and get it all documented in the contract. Make sure any samples you get are fully representative of the materials and processes they will use.

Arnel Tfj

FROM GARAGE FORCE ST LOUIS OWNER: We have reached out to this customer via phone (they picked up the phone and then refused to respond to my voice two times) and email asking them to let us try to remedy whatever problem they have with their floor. They will not respond.

This website claims "they help you when a company messes up and leaves you alone with it" THIS IS NOT TRUE! We have done everything we can to try to communicate with this customer.

reply icon Replying to comment of Arnel Tfj

I did reach out immediately after seeing the floor. I was told it was installed correctly without so much as an offer to come take a look.

I am now in contact with Garage Force and they are wanting to make it right.

Not sure what can be done at this point as it was so bad I had to redo it myself. As I said in my earlier review, do your homework and be fully informed.

reply icon Replying to comment of Arnel Tfj

We consumers definitely need good advocates, but this site seems like a ploy to coerce business owners into paying for their services to remove poor comments. This is not a valid review site - why would anyone leave a positive review on a site that is clearly designed to assemble upset reviews. On top of that, there does not seem to be any oversight or validation from the site on customer comments.

Arnel Tfj

This customer (at least who we believe it be due to the name not being legitimate) has never contacted us with any issues. We ALWAYS return if there is any indication that the customer is not satisfied.

All floors have a top coat no matter what so if this customer didn't feel that the top coat was heavy enough, this would be an easy remedy IF we were told about it.

We strive for 100% customer satisfaction but can't fix a problem that we have no knowledge of. Robin Brown Owner, Garage Force St Louis

reply icon Replying to comment of Arnel Tfj

It seems odd that a site like this would allow customers to make undocumented claims like this and not provide a business to have opportunity to defend or debunk slanderous comments. Looks like the company has made every attempt to resolve any customer issues. Why is this still here?

reply icon Replying to comment of Arnel Tfj

I have no idea who you are, but I assure you I reached out to Garage Force in O'Fallon, MO. Again, they didn't follow up until I posted this review.

Nothing in the review is false or misleading. There was no clearcoat over the chip coat. That was the primary issue, which made the floor too rough to keep clean, which is kinda important on a white floor. I have since recoated the floor myself, explained this to Garage Force and haven't heard back.

I don't expect them to fix the floor at this point, and didn't write the review to get them to do anything.

I've moved on, but wanted to warn other potential customers to do their homework before engaging with Garage Force. I'm not sure why this site has my name listed the way it is or why it lists the location as Santa Ana.

Iantha Dxp

I think you should avoid garage force in general and advise future customers too they are pure scAm to franchisees and customers

View more comments (6)
map-marker Atlanta, Georgia

Issue has been resolved

Rust issue I had has been taken care of. Owner came back and re dispor that the rust came through on.d the

Guest

Nice to see this was taken care of. I wonder if the poor review can be removed since the company held up their end of the bargain?

Resolved
John B Qei

Verified Reviewer

Resolved: Have issue still not resolved after contacting the local franchise for over 7 months

Updated by user Dec 31, 2023

Company fixed the issue and I have been provided with apology. The owner came and redid the bad spots

Original review Nov 28, 2023

Rust spot came through coating and none of the cleaners suggested did anything to fix it. It's a real eye sore. I won't be able to recommend your company unless issue is resolved.

Cons:
  • Not following up on issue

Preferred solution: Issue resolved

Guest

Nice to see! Did the company reply to the negative review or were they already working to resolve it?

Gale H Hgt
map-marker Seattle, Washington

Products are complete failure they claim it want change colors but it does

Floor was installed and it failed changed yellow and was charged high guys took multiple days never want use again

User's recommendation: Please use another company other than these guys

Isidoro Qmw

xyz

steven a Inz

| map-marker Reno, Nevada

I had quite a bit of work done, some of it needed repairs. There franchised in Reno Nevada was Not operating with the proper licensing & was forced to shut down.

So now I have to go through there main office in Salem Wisconsin, I have made a minimum of 10 -12 calls. I finally got through to mat , there regional manager. Who assured me this would be taken care of.

Here it is 2 years later, I finally got a call, with him apologizing and the same *** We are going to fix it.

I have called at least another 8-10 times, he will not answer the phone or return my calll. This is a piece of *** company & there management sucks

User's recommendation: Do not use

Iantha Dxp

I would be happy if someone shut this organization down for good

Iantha Dxp

That’s funny that particular franchise is listed as currently operating on the garage force site. All of their franchises are not licensed and insured because they can’t afford it and lack of training from the higher ups. At the time of signing the franchise agreement they are telling franchisee you do not need any licensing I think someone should report them to the proper authorities for an audit to get shut down, get failed franchisees a large settlement for scams.

map-marker Greenville, North Carolina

Is not resolved

Rust spots came through. Only one spit I can't live with and Garage Force of Green Bay not taking care of issue. I've been jerked around for 7 months.

Iantha Dxp

It’s because their products are very cheap but charged you 3 times the amount I advice you to spread the word to customers world wide they are scammers to customers and franchisees

map-marker Greenville, North Carolina

Issue hasn't been resolved for over 7 months

Rust spot hasn't been fixed. One spot sticks out like a sore thumb. Other spots I can live with because they aren't that bad.

Iantha Dxp

That sounds about right never trust a company that gives lifetime warranty you should advise other customers some how

map-marker Sammamish, Washington

Excellent service & excellent attitudes = excellent job and very happy customer!

Garage Force - Excellent service & excellent attitudes = excellent job and very happy...
Garage Force - Excellent service & excellent attitudes = excellent job and very... - Image 2

Highly recommend. Garage Force came

out and crushed it!

Great job with attention to detail.

We couldnt have asked for more. Thank you Garage Force of King Pierce & SNOHOMISH countys.

User's recommendation: Very highly recommend

Wow

map-marker Brooklyn, New York

Outstanding Performance

Very happy with the overall performance of the job.

On time when they said when they would arrive. Very friendly when speaking with them.

I will recommend their services to my friends and family.

User's recommendation: Definitely recommended

map-marker Mount Laurel, New Jersey

Poor service. I never receievd a phone call follow up after I visited the booth at the MN State Fair. I actually called them (Nick)

Once I talked to Nick, we scheduled an appointment for today (9/26/22) at 11:30 AM. I adjusted my day to accommodate this appointment.

I tried to call him on his cell at 11:55ish and once again, his voice mail was full. I then texted him to see if he was coming and didn't here back from him. I sent him another text stating my disappointment. He finally returned my phone call at 12:26 apologizing for the situation.

He stated the office was suppose to call me. Never happened.

I would have been perfectly fine with him calling me this morning and indicating he had to reschedule. The fact that I had to initiate both times we talked says it all.

User's recommendation: See above!!!!!

Iantha Dxp

You should post your complaint to the better business bureaus to many people have experience their scams for franchisees to customers

Iantha Dxp

Their customer service is just as bad their products do not ever use them in the future I encourage you to inform future customers

map-marker Peoria, Arizona

Former Franchise owner

This company is bad news, RUN. The Polyurea they sell to the franchises is NOT UV stable as they claim and will yellow. The installers are under trained and could care less about your floor.

User's recommendation: RUN

Iantha Dxp

On their website you are showing you are open for business although you are shut down they has to be a organization that can audit them for these illegal activities

Iantha Dxp

Agreed much all franchisee need to go on a strike it’s unbelievable how many franchisees they have listed that is shut down or up for sell such as the Tampa FL location. This is how they get you to purchase their failing franchises. You will loose your home and go into debt don’t do it you will make a lot more working at Walmart as a bagger

map-marker Okatie, South Carolina

Partial failure of epoxy floor

The clear coat and flakes have failed on a small patch of expoxy - 1ft x 3ft.

I bought this to the attention of the company president - Mike - who referred me to the Warranty Department on 8/17. Waiting to hear back from Warranty.

The "jury" is out awaiting remediation.

map-marker Darra, Queensland

Bad workmanship

had my job done in july 2020 and have patches everywhere told jack the son and said tell dad Dave Adams to come and look at it still waiting oh to busy to look but quite happy taking my money

User's recommendation: don,t do it cheaper aand better around

Guest

Garage Force in SE QLD have never done a job in Darra - we do not know who this person is - we have never been contacted by this person ... due to not ever *** a Darra job I guess - it's a strange world???

Guest

Same at my place very poor job

map-marker Mooresville, Indiana

Poor workmanship on coating job

Our basement floor was coated with dust, large pieces of concrete debris, and other particles beneath the coating. This after we were told the floor would be clean by the technician prior to application-we will clean your basement floor cleaner than its ever been before we apply.

Large air bubbles that cracked, and coating was compromised. Sheeting on walls covering insulation was stuck in the coating-tape used to mask walls and baseboards was stuck to floor/seal coating. The Medici coating looked ABSOLUTELY nothing like described or pictured. The entire job is a waste.

The technician says he will do it again-but WTF!? We want our money back!

User's recommendation: Do not use this company-Buyer Beware

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article